Saturday, March 26, 2011

Status:

Well, its crunch time here in Windy Welly. I have four assignments to complete this week, its kind of like midterms in the States. I didn't expect it to creep up this fast though! This past Friday I took a break from my studies to go play a quick round of golf and jump into the harbor. While both activities were fun I did play a horrible round of golf and lets just say the water down in the harbor is not the cleanest.

If I have a goal for my time here in New Zealand, it is to stay busy with both school work and activities. I want to try so many new things but it seems my time is sipping away faster and faster. While I am not entirely homesick I am disappointed to be missing so many family affairs and Iowa activities (birthdays, tugfest, formal, golf and of course the eating of good burritos/mexican food) I am loving my time in New Zealand but it will be nice to be home after 5 1/2 months.

Finding my groove while abroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment