Thursday, March 10, 2011

Past week and upcoming weekend!

Hey Everybody!

This last couple of weeks has been a lot of administrative school stuff so I haven't had much time to write or anything really to write about for awhile.

I am locked in all my classes which is a little unnerving because teachers are already starting to throw all sorts of essays and readings at us. I am thinking about joining a few clubs but I haven't decided which ones yet. I was thinking the hiking club or "tramping club" as the kiwis call it, maybe a student Christian organization and or a international leadership club.

A few days ago my a few guys and myself decided we were going to Australia for part of mid-semester break! The three guys I am going with are all from Penn State but they are nice guys and they play golf  so I guess I can just overlook that little fact. (haha)  We are going for a week and our plan is to fly to Sydney then up to Cairns then home. I am very excited for this journey although I am sure it will take a heavy toll on my bank account I think it will be worth it.

This weekend I am headed back to the South Island for It's annual Wild Foods Festival in Hokitika on the West Coast! Here is the link if you want to see what it's all about and some of the crazy foods I will be ingesting! (http://www.wildfoods.co.nz/index.cfm/1,51,0,0,html)

I will have an update for all of you when I get home on Sunday!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment