Thursday, February 17, 2011

Wellington week 1

Well there is definitely a reason they call this place Windy Welly! Besides the wind it's an awesome town filled with parks, restaurants, shops, beaches, hiking trails, great views and great people! I have plenty to see and do while I am here!

Today Feb. 18th - All the international students registered for our classes. I am taking ( New Zealand History), (Moral and Political Philosophy), ( International Business), and maybe another political science class. The good news is I have NO CLASS ON FRIDAYS! There is no bad news. I am meeting more and more new people every day! Kiwi's are very friendly people who are ready and willing to show off they're amazing country! Last night a group of us went and saw a French comedy called "Amelie" in the Wellington Rose Gardens. It was an outdoor film and let me tell you it was packed! The stars and moon were shining bright and the movie was super funny.

Until my next post, Cheers from NZ!

2 comments:

  1. You didn't get stuck in that quake did you??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope everything is good. Thanks for asking buddy. Wellington was not effected at all.

    ReplyDelete