Sunday, May 29, 2011

What's up?

            So I first off need to apologize for not writing in ages, I have neglected by journaling obligations. So you might ask "Jon, What's new?" Well good of you to ask. I have been busy writing essays for all four of my classes these past weeks and I still have exams coming in June! It's not really what you would call fun but it is the main reason I'm here right? To study right? One last push here and I'm back to the South Island four 9 days. The 7th-15th i'll be using Queenstown as my home base!

I know I will be skiing at least one of those days ( probably 2 ) but what will I do with the rest of my time? Mostly just exploring the area around QT, which is supposedly the most beautiful part of New Zealand. I honestly don't know who comes up with those assumptions but all I know is everywhere I go on these amazing Islands is cooler than the last! I will be visiting some friends and maybe take part in a few adventure sports!? We will have to see about that though.

Hopefully I will be able to get through these last few weeks of school then leave NZ with a bang! It has gone by so fast, only 32 days left! As this experience has been incredible, I am feeling 5 1/2 months was the perfect amount of time to be away from home. Can't wait for the 4th of July at the Cabin, to spend time with the family & friends, have my first AMERICAN beer legally and eat a lions tap burger.

No comments:

Post a Comment